Finding the Best WordPress Hosting is very important. Because good hosting gives a good experience and bad hosting make user angry.
Do you want to find the best hosting plan for your WordPress site? You are in right place now. I am helping you to find the best WordPress Hosting by writing a good article. Read this carefully.
Choosing a good web host for your WordPress site is far more important than most website owners think. For making a good experience with your WordPress website you have to follow some factors.
WordPress Hosting Factors
Whichever host you choose, you need to make sure that you use these top 3 most important factors in choosing a WordPress hosting company:
- Speed (load time): Speed is a critical element to provide the best user experience on your site and boost your SEO.
- Availability (uptime): Users expect your site to be up around the clock, so you’ll need to choose a WordPress hosting with maximum availability.
- Support: Choose a WordPress hosting that has a good reputation for resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
Top 5 Best WordPress Hosting Companies (with Pros and Cons)
Before we start, we must tell you that the reviews below are based on actual data and experience. We used test sites to put each of these companies through multiple tests (speed, uptime, features, support, and pricing). Best WordPress Hosting table:
|Best WordPress Hosting||Cost||Money Back Guarantee||Load Time||Uptime||Support|
|1. Bluehost||$2.75/month||30 days||689 ms||99.99%||10/10|
|2. SiteGround||$3.99/month||30 days||649 ms||99.98%||10/10|
|3. HostGator||$2.64/month||45 days||691 ms||99.96%||10/10|
|4. WP Engine||$20/month||60 days||582 ms||99.99%||9/10|
|5. Dreamhost||$2.95/month||97 days||445 ms||99.90%||7/10|
From the data above, our top picks are Bluehost and SiteGround. We’ll tell you why below as we discuss the top WordPress hosting companies along with their features, cost, pros and cons.
Top 5 Best WordPress Hosting Providers
- Load time: 689 ms
- Uptime: 99.99%
- Support: 9/10
- Website: Bluehost.com
- Highlight: High performance with affordable plans
- You get a free domain name (for 1 year), free SSL, and free site transfer.
- Their hosting servers are secure and you get free malware scans from Sitelock.
- With their custom shared WordPress setup, Bluehost makes it easy to build a website even if you’re an absolute beginner.
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- They offer tiered plans so you can choose one according to your needs for SSD storage, bandwidth, and multiple domains.
- They no longer provide email based support for technical assistance. However, you’ll get superior support via live chat or phone.
- Monthly billing option is not available.
- To avail maximum discount, you’ll need to opt for 3-year hosting plan.
When you purchase WordPress web hosting with Bluehost, you’ll get over 70% discount on your hosting fees, a free domain name, and free SSL. Hosting packages start at as low as $2.75 per month.
SiteGround is one of the best WordPress Hosting provider. They have good user experience.
- Load time: 649 ms
- Uptime: 99.98%
- Support: 10/10
- Website: SiteGround.com
- Highlight: Superior speed and security
- For blazing fast website, you’ll get Solid State Drives with any SiteGround plan.
- Get enhanced performance with NGINX, HTTP/2, PHP7 and free CDN.
- Data centers in 3 continents for superior site experience.
- Geeky WordPress features such as WP Staging and Git Integration are available for advanced users.
- Starting plan is a bit costlier than other hosting providers.
- You can’t waive off the domain name registration fee.
- For geeky WordPress features like special cache, 1-click WordPress staging and repo creation, you’ll have to choose their expensive GoGeek plan.
Hosting plans start as low as $3.99 per month.
- Load time: 691 ms
- Uptime: 99.96%
- Support: 10/10
- Website: HostGator.com
- Highlight: Unmetered bandwidth and storage
HostGator is one of the best WordPress Hosting provider. They have good user experience.
- Get award-winning support 24/7 whenever you need via email, live chat or phone.
- Get all the beginner-friendly tools you’ll need in your hosting plans including free website builder, 1-click WordPress install, unlimited email addresses.
- 45-day money back guarantee to try out the hosting service risk-free.
- Unmetered disk space and unmetered bandwidth.t
- A free domain name isn’t provided with any of their hosting plans.
- For shared hosting, SSD storage isn’t available.
- Onboarding experience isn’t as smooth as other WordPress hosts, like Bluehost. This can confuse newbie users who have never worked on a cPanel to build a WordPress site.
Prices start at $2.64 per month.
4. WP Engine
- Load time: 582 ms
- Uptime: 99.99%
- Support: 9/10
- Website: WPEngine.com
- Highlight: Best managed WordPress solutions
- They’re more than just a managed WordPress hosting company and equip you with a suite of high-performance solutions for your WordPress site.
- 24/7 WordPress support via chat.
- One-click staging tool for testing new WordPress plugins and other features before pushing it to your production site.
- Automatic updates after analysis and testing
- WP Engine is one of the best WordPress Hosting provider. They have good user experience.
- Plans are expensive for small websites.
- Built specifically for users who want managed WordPress hosting. Unmanaged WordPress hosting option isn’t available.
- In order to ensure high website performance, not all plugins available in the WordPress repository are allowed to install on the WP Engine environment.
Prices start at $20 per month.
- Load time: 445 ms
- Uptime: 99.90%
- Support: 7/10
- Website: Dreamhost.com
- Highlight: High speed and easy website creation
- Unmatched 97-day money back guarantee
- Independently owned and operated
- Powering millions of websites since 1997
- Low uptime
- Live chat support is not available 24/7.
- Phone based support requires additional payment.
Prices start from $2.95 per month. Dream Host is one of the best WordPress Hosting provider. They have good user experience.
These posts will help you create and launch your website, and we’ve also added in a security guide so you can make sure your website is protected right from the start. I thing you can choose the best WordPress Hosting Company from here.